Date：Sept. 11th from 10:00am
Please contact for details: email@example.com
We hope you had a great summer. September has come with lots of sunshine! In the sun, you can enjoy wearing Yukata on this Kimono day. Let's make another fun day at Japantown!
There are no special rules. All you do is to put a beautiful kimono of yours (or ours to those who rent) and have a good time in Japantown. So, just come join us!
- We welcome persons who would like to enjoy themselves in kimono.
- We help you put on a kimono if you don’t know how to. ($45/person)
- You can select a kimono from a wide range of our kimono collection. (from $30/kimono)
- For both kimono rental and help of putting on a kimono, you get up to 20% off.
- We have kimonos available for men as well.
Japantown businesses and restaurants support our Kimono Day.
For customers in kimono, Japantown shops and restaurants will have a gift.
Sponsors： BENIHANA、IZUMIYA、SANKO、KINOKUNIYA BOOKSTORE、ASAKICHI、TOWNHOUSE LIVING、CAFE HANA、SHIKI、NIJIYA SUPERMARKET、TAKARA RESTAURANT、ICHIBANKAN、ISOBUNE、BUSHI-TEI、BUSHI-TEI BISTRO、KISSAKO TEA、ANDERSEN、NEGISHI JEWELRY、TAN-TAN、KATSURA GARDEN、KINOKUNIYA STATIONERY & GIFT、SOU SOU、SOPHIE’S CREPES、FUJIYA COSMETICS、JAPANESE RESTAURANT SANUKI、KUSHITSURU、YAMASHO、DENTOH
Please register with us in advance.
Please let us know, by email, if you would like to join us for Kimono day. We’ll give you detailed information. If you need help with putting on a kimono and/or you need to rent a kimono, send us an email in advance. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Japanｔown Kimono Day” Committee: email@example.com 415－307-9514