Put on a kimono and come to Japantown for dining and shopping!
The 24th “Japantown Kimono Day”
Date：November 11 from 10:00am
I can't believe that this would be the last Kimono Day of the year. Time flies! The Kimono Day will be the same day as Shichigosan ceremony at Sokoji temple. I am looking forward to seeing many cute kids dressing kimono for the ceremony.
The day will be climaxed with the several performances. Our beloved Koto performance is back, and a chorus group will perform for the first time.
If you are interested in performing in Kimono Day, please contact at : firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no special rules. All you do is to put a beautiful kimono of yours (or ours to those who rent) and have a good time inJapantown. So, just come join us!
- We welcome persons who would like to enjoy themselves in kimono.
- We help you put on a kimono if you don’t know how to. ($45/person)
- You can select a kimono from a wide range of our kimono collection. (from $30/kimono)
- For both kimono rental and help of putting on a kimono, you get up to 20% off.
- We have kimonos available for men as well.
Japantown businesses and restaurants support our Kimono Day.
For customers in kimono, Japantown shops and restaurants will have a gift.
Please let us know, by email, if you would like to join us for Kimono day. We’ll give you detailed information. If you need help with putting on a kimono and/or you need to rent a kimono, send us an email in advance. For more information:email@example.com