The 21st “Japantown Kimono Day” Date：May 13 from 10:00am
The cherry trees in Japantown were in full bloom in the first week of the Cherry Blossom Festival. I hope you enjoyed the festival with the full of fun stage entertainments, beautiful exhibitions, yummy food, and splendid parade. This Kimono Day will take place on May 13, by then we would be enjoying the breeze of early summer. It would be warm enough for Yukata. Let's get together and have fun all day at Japantown.
Looking for performers : If you or your group would like to perform at Kimono Day, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
* In the last Kimono Day, we raised $370 for the "North East Japan Earthquake - the Kite Fly by the Chilredn in Okirai Village". Please accept our heartfelt thank you.
There are no special rules. All you do is to put a beautiful kimono of yours (or ours to those who rent) and have a good time inJapantown. So, just come join us!
- We welcome persons who would like to enjoy themselves in kimono.
- We help you put on a kimono if you don’t know how to. ($45/person)
- You can select a kimono from a wide range of our kimono collection. (from $30/kimono)
- For both kimono rental and help of putting on a kimono, you get up to 20% off.
- We have kimonos available for men as well.
Japantown businesses and restaurants support our Kimono Day.
For customers in kimono, Japantown shops and restaurants will have a gift.
Please let us know, by email, if you would like to join us for Kimono day. We’ll give you detailed information. If you need help with putting on a kimono and/or you need to rent a kimono, send us an email in advance. For more information:email@example.com